Price Chopper’s #PCpromposal Contest
March 19th, 2018 – April 14th, 2018
Sweepstakes is only open to legal U.S. residents who reside in CT, MA, NH, NY, PA & VT and who are 15 years of age or older.
Prize acceptance: Prize paperwork must be completed by a parent or guardian 18 years or older if eligible winner is under 18 years of age.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. TO ENTER: The Price Chopper #PCpromposal Contest (“Sweepstakes”), begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on Monday, March 19 2018, and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on Saturday, April 14 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
Visit the Price Chopper website or http://pcpromposal.hscampaigns.com/ (“Web Entry”) during Promotion Period and follow all entry instructions. Complete the information requested in the information fields (full name; email address; location of local Price Chopper/Market 32/Market Bistro; age group; photo and verification that you have read and complied with these Complete Official Rules). Then click Submit Your #PCpromposal (once submitted, entry cannot be deleted, canceled, or modified) for your chance to win. Any promotion on this page is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You are providing your information to Price Chopper Supermarkets and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Hootsuite. The information you provide will only be used for purposes relating to Price Chopper.
Limit one prize per household.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is only open to legal U.S. residents who reside in CT, MA, NH, NY, PA & VT, and who are 15 years of age or older as of March 19, 2018. Prize paperwork must be completed by a parent or guardian 18 years or older if eligible winner is under 18 years of age. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law, and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Prize: One (1) First Place prize package to include: $500.00 in gift cards, and approximately $30 in Price Chopper floral department items in the form of corsage and boutonniere flowers.
No substitution of any prizes will be offered, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No prize transfer is permitted. If a prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with prize of comparable or greater value if the prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason.
3. JUDGING/WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner is subject to verification and compliance with these Complete Official Rules. The judging, selection of winner and awarding of prizes will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all matters pertaining to this sweepstakes. Entrants agree to be bound by these Complete Official Rules and the decisions of the judging organization.
The potential prize winners will be notified by mail and/or email at Sponsor’s discretion. If prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable for whatever reason beyond the control of Sponsor, that prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected.
On or about Monday April 16, 10:00 AM ET, the Sponsor and a panel of judges selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor will review all entries for adherence to Official Rules, and judge the entries based on an assessment of each Entry's uniqueness, creativity, and use of Price Chopper or Market 32 brand products/store environment. Judges will review entries, based on the aforementioned criteria, and will select one (1) winner to receive one (1) First Place prize package.
4. GENERAL: The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. In the event this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the automatic portion of the Sweepstakes and in such event, to select winners by a random drawing from among all eligible automatic entries received, up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. All aspects of the prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents are allowed except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of each prizewinner. By participating and accepting a prize, where permitted by law, each winner grants to Sponsor and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use—worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, the World Wide Web—at any time(s), that winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation or review.
In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this promotion, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the promotion is severely undermined by any event beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion without further obligation. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the promotion as a result of a Force Majeure event, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the prize from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event, in a random drawing. In no event will more prizes be awarded than stated in Rule #2.
5. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All entrants agree to hold harmless and release of Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates; and all others associated with the development and execution of this sweepstakes from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this sweepstakes; participation in any sweepstakes-related activity; and/or delivery/misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the sweepstakes or by any technical or human error that might occur in the processing of submissions in the sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer equipment; or computer software related to or resulting from participating in or downloading materials for or from this sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the sweepstakes or to defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If, through printing or production error or for any other reason whatsoever, more prizes are claimed for any prize category than intended and/or set forth in these Complete Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award such prizes by random drawing from all eligible claimants for that prize level. Only the number of each prize set forth in these Complete Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to, but without limitation, tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failures; or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes and to draw winners from all eligible entries received as of the date of termination.
6. RULES: To receive a copy of the Official Rules, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope for each request (Vermont residents may omit postage), postmarked by Friday April 13 2018 to Price Chopper Supermarkets, #PCpromposal Contest, Mailbox 206, 461 Nott St. Schenectady, NY 12308.
7. SPONSOR: Price Chopper Supermarkets, 461 Nott St, Schenectady, NY 12308.
(This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.)